We encourage the expression of opinions and free, open discussion about all things NT, but we do want people to act responsibly and cordially towards others.
Posts will be deleted if they contain:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, pornographic, suggestive or racist content, links or images
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- business or personal solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial organisations
- multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user
- repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
Offensive users will also be blocked from the page and reported to Facebook admin.
Tourism NT does not accept responsibility for any fan posts or comments on this page.
Tourism NT is not a regulatory body, however, we are serious about improving industry standards and ensuring our tourism industry delivers quality experiences.
We welcome your feedback, and if you have a specific complaint about NT tourism operator or experience we would appreciate if you could communicate directly with our Customer Complaints Team at email@example.com
Your complaint will be dealt by an authorised Tourism NT staff member via direct, one-to-one liaison with you and the operator in question.
Please note that if you prefer to post you complaint on our Wall, it may be removed once steps have been taken to resolve your complaint.
By placing content on this page the poster is granting the host a license to use and republish this content through hosts' existing online channels.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org